Wednesday, July 23, 2008

After much delay!

My birthday weekend was awesome. Earlier in the week, a friend took me to the home run derby, that was pretty awesome. I spent Friday night at Barcelona with some friends from Barnes & Noble for early birthday drinks, after seeing The Dark Knight!

What an amazing movie, I enjoyed the watchmen trailer, it kind of reminded me of another action packed adventure, "Sneak the Dagley into the Movies" that's a good one right there.

As for Saturday, I wandered the streets and took pictures before heading again to Barcelona where I was joined by a slew of friends. I also took the opportunity to test out my ilford 3200 film, it only works in low light and the results are grainy as hell but still pretty cool.

On Sunday, went shooting around Coney Island (Got to bring all my lenses thanks to Jen buying me an awesome camera bag!) and got a few cool shots.

I joined tumblr. I'm at eladam.tumblr.com...

I suck at blogging...

Here are some of the shots from my ilford test roll:

Kissing after dark

Embracing after dark

Love has no curfew

Sean

James

Luis's Dartboard

Erica pondering locked-claw lobsters

Jessica, probably talking about The Dark Knight

Jessica and Jen, two of my faves

4 comments:

jessica maria said...

glad i continue to look like a TURD. hahaha fun times, el adam, fun times. :)

jessica maria said...

also, sean's face looks like a heart <3

and i really dig that pic of erica!

El Adam said...

I told erica that she looks like she belongs on an album cover. I gotta look at Sean now.

These Seans said...

coincidently, my chest hair grows in the shape of a heart. no joke.